Started in 2009 out of Canada, Pancakes and Skateboards is an independently owned skateboard zine and blog. They also have an apparel line which has been featured on The Hundreds website.
The PS Zine is currently available in print and now for the iPad, but they hope to someday be able to publish for iPhone/iPod Touch and possibly Android devices.
Click here to download the issue and to read more details.
What's inside this issue?
- 56 "pages" of B&W 35mm photos, B&W and color medium format photos as well as brilliant color digital photos
- Fistful of Photos with Grady Kuly
- Behind the Lens with Doug Humiski (rare and unseen photos of Black Flag, Minor Threat, MDC and more)
- A short story by Kory Kaspersion
- Skateboarding with Brendan Sanderson, Grady Kuly, Skye Spence, Mitch Lavoie, Jared Arnason, Ryan Martin, Grant Faithful, Will Power and more...
They also accept submissions for the following:
Interviews, fiction and non-fiction stories, photos (300dpi), original videos (mp4 files), artwork, artist/musician/skateboarder/photographer profiles/showcase articles, good pancake recipes.
Send all submissions to: email@example.com