It's 7 and 7 Time with Frank of Sneak Peak! Lets find out what his favorite 7 sneakers are and we will hit em with 7 questions while we are at it.
1. Hey Frank, can you Tell us a little about yourself?
2. What first got you into collecting and how long have you been doing it?
3. Out of these hundreds of shoes, which one means the most to you (ie: which is your favorite and why)?
4. Besides your passion in shoes, what other interests or hobbies do enjoy?
5. We know you've been in the sneaker culture for a long time, what keeps you motivated to continue on?
6. Where do you see the sneaker culture in 10 years?
7. Any crazy sneaker stories?
Every sneaker head has a story. My story is the first time I got a pair of Jordans. It was the OG black toe 14's that I got at Gilroy Outlet. Shit, on the way home I kept opening up the box to make sure they're still in the box, took the laces out, re laced to see what looked the best. It was just amazing it's my love story haha…. Shouts out to MAC LYFE I always live THE LYFE come back and we can do my favorite Lebrons, Kobes, Jordans, SB's and check out SNEAK PEAK on facebook thanks agian for having me..
-Questions by Mikey Mac Lyfe
<a href="http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/Reena510/?action=view&current=IMAG0413.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/Reena510/IMAG0413.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>